NovaStar lit up the LED screens in eight stadiums for the World Cup 2022.
NovaStar is very proud to have been part of three consecutive World Cups; it shows great recognition from the industry and customers.
Not just on the pitch
NovaStar also supported many other projects that allowed fans to watch the World Cup out of the stadiums. There are many excellent viewing locations which were all powered by NovaStar: Dubai airport; a hotel in Dubai; Casablanca, Morocco; a casino in Lebanon; a food court in Colombia.
Not just the World Cup
NovaStar has shown up in many world-class sports programs such as the Olympics, the World Cup, the WWE, and more. One of the representative stadium projects is the Tokyo Dome in Japan.
The Tokyo Dome is a famous landmark in Tokyo used for a wide variety of purposes. Not just for baseball games, but also other sports, concerts, and events. It is not only the home ground of the professional baseball team Yomiuri Giants, but also a premier venue in Japan which more than eight million people visit annually.
The LED screen in the Tokyo Dome is the largest stadium screen in Japan, with a total area of more than 1,000 square meters. It is perfectly lit with two fully equipped H5 controllers and six CVT10-S fiber converters from NovaStar. We’re honored to be part of this project.
Why choose the NovaStar H Series?
- All-in-one Splicer and Controller. The NovaStar H Series provides powerful signal processing capabilities. It’s the one of the first all-in-one splicer and controller in the industry, which greatly simplifies system integration. H Series features true 4K video processing. With the leading image processing technology in the industry, it can give you an astonishing visual effect, truly making it the perfect solution for fine-pitch LED applications.
- Multi-input/output Cards. Max 15 input cards + Max 5/10 (Enhanced) output cards, suitable for large scene screens such as those at a stadium. It also supports 12 GB SDI to meet input requirements.
- Super stability. Hot plugs for inputs and outputs and smart data recovery functions provide safety, stability, and convenient operation. An industrial-grade redundant power module ensures stable operation for the course of your entire application.
- High image quality. H Series includes a built-in high-definition image processing engine, support for HDR, wide color gamut transmission, high contrast, and abundant colors, it provides more details in both light and shadow. NovaStar’s HQ high-quality scaling technology includes an adaptive content scaling engine. This technology prevents loss of details and border errors when zooming out, as well as jagged edges and blurring when zooming in, allowing for a perfect recovery of the original image.
- Flexible layers. H series supports numerous layers with an unrestricted arrangement. Each output secondary board provides 16 layers. The layers can freely cross different output loading areas while keeping layer size the same. Layers can be in any position, overlapped, or unlimited scaled. It supports functions such as image capture, layer configuration, layer rotation, and more.