Two-day Main Stage speaker programme announced for ISE London.
Join Integrated Systems Europe at one of London’s most prestigious venues to reconnect with the pro AV systems integration community.
Evolution is a purpose-built event location built in London’s Battersea Park – the perfect location for setting up business meetings, networking, and spending time at ISE’s second local city event in 2021 on 23-24 June.
ISE London will showcase a selection of leading technology innovators and service companies in a safe, relaxed, and intimate environment. It will provide the perfect destination for you to connect with leading installers, integrators, and end users while also the chance to renew business relationships that have been dormant since the inception of the pandemic.
Two days of content on the ISE London Main Stage will explore the theme of recovery and growth for the UK and international AV business. Featured keynotes, presentations and panels will include:
- AVIXA, who will present market intelligence and analysis on trends on the AV sector on both days, plus Kevin McLoughlin will host a panel discussion with the AVIXA Diversity Council.
- ISE Managing Director Mike Blackman will participate in an exclusive ‘fireside chat’ and Q&A session with AV User Group Chairman Owen Ellis.
- Futurist and XR expert Amelia Kallman will present a Keynote speech on Day 1 entitled ‘The Future of Connection’, dissecting the trends and tech altering our future landscape and share insights on how businesses can not only survive but thrive in the years to come.
- Two topical Barco presentations will explore ‘The Future of Visualisation’, with Peter Pauwels, and ‘Technology in the Meeting Room’, with Anthony Wright. In addition, the Barco booth will host a ‘Coffee and Connect’ space which will allow ‘deep dive’ Main Stage follow-up discussions with session chairs, Barco experts and AV User Group Chairman Owen Ellis.
- Jack Robinson, Director of Superyacht Technology will present an overview of working in the Superyacht sector and explain why companies find the industry illusive, with complex political and logistical supply chains. He will also lift the mystery around why the industry has been recession proof and seen growth this year of 45%.
- CEDIA will explore ‘RP22, A Paradigm Shift in Media Room Design,’ on Day 1 and on Day 2 The Integrated Home Podcast will tackle ‘Remote Monitoring and Management’ with CEDIA members.
- James Kirby, pro audio analyst at Futuresource Consulting will present highlights from ‘Pro Audio in AV: Emerging from a Pandemic’ arecent Pro AV Technology Outlook report.
Plus, there is an exhibition show floor featuring exhibitors that includes Barco, Brightsign, Lang, Panasonic, Shure, Ring, Jabra and Biamp.
At the close of Day 1 there will be a Networking Drinks reception open to all, the ideal way to relax and reconnect
Ring Professional launch at ISE London
The partnership between Ring and trade professionals is growing even stronger with its latest launch, Ring Professional Programme. The learning programme is specially designed to educate professional installers on Ring's range of whole-home security products, and how to help their customers feel safer in their homes and communities.
Attendees at ISE London be able to find Ring at stand L-222, to explore its latest products, have a chance to win some prizes, and chat with the ‘Ring team’ about how its programmes can help you grow your business.