Nureva announces that its customers can upgrade their HDL300 systems to the HDL310 and their Dual HDL300 systems to the HDL410.
The latest in the line of Nureva® audio conferencing systems, the HDL310 and HDL410 use next-generation Microphone Mist™ technology to deliver pro AV performance in mid-size and large meeting rooms and classrooms.
By simply swapping out the system’s small connect module, HDL300 and Dual HDL300 customers receive the next-level audio capabilities available with the newer models as well as new advanced features. The microphone and speaker bar used with the HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems is also part of the HDL310 and HDL410 systems.
This approach is both cost-effective and environmentally friendly, reducing hardware waste and carbon footprint. IT managers also benefit from time savings due to the minimal swap-out effort required.
The HDL310 system offers 44 percent more coverage area than the HDL300 system and covers spaces up to 30′ x 30′ (9.1 x 9.1 m). The HDL410 system offers 28 percent more coverage area than the Dual HDL300 system, covering spaces up to 35′ x 55′ (10.7 x 16.8 m). Customers who upgrade their systems receive the Console Direct service that provides a secure and continuous connection between Nureva audio conferencing systems and Nureva Console to allow IT staff to manage their systems remotely without having to rely on an in-room computer running client software.
Also included with the upgrade is a feature within Nureva’s Voice Amplification Mode that lets users mute their audience to focus microphone pickup on the presenter’s or instructor’s voice while reducing all other microphone pickup in the space.
Not only does Microphone Mist technology fill a room with thousands of virtual microphones, it also handles continuous autocalibration, echo cancellation, noise reduction, position-based gain control and the challenges of multiple in-room participants speaking at once. This modern and adaptive technology is ideally suited to the evolving needs of IT professionals as they reimagine their spaces to address the demand for better remote collaboration experiences. Nureva audio conferencing systems seamlessly integrate with leading UC&C applications.
By offering this unique upgrade path, we’re making it easy for our customers to stay on the cutting edge of audio conferencing technology while extending the life of their existing hardware investment. This is another example of how Microphone Mist technology makes it possible to do things differently in the design and deployment of audio solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers, said Nancy Knowlton, Nureva’s CEO.
Additional HDL310 and HDL410 product details
Thoughtfully designed to sit on a credenza or table or behind a cabinet or display, the connect module unlocks next-level audio capabilities and features in Microphone Mist technology, including:
- Powerful audio processing.
- Advanced features such as the unified coverage map and audio location data stream.
- Clear LED indicators to simplify installation and troubleshooting.
Nureva’s Console Direct service provides secure 24/7 direct connection to Nureva Console, which gives IT staff continuous remote management, intelligent monitoring and access to analytics and insights without the need for an in-room computer running client software. The benefits include:
- A secure, cloud-based device dashboard to remotely change device settings, update firmware and solve time-critical issues.
- Modern security powered by a secure IoT OS and system software with device-specific X.509 certificates and external services encrypted using 256-bit Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Reporting of unique data on audio room acoustics, usage and device ability.
- Adaptability for room configurations where there isn’t a dedicated in-room PC: collaboration hubs, such as Barco ClickShare or Mersive® Solstice; collaboration appliances, such as the Logitech RoomMate; video conferencing codecs.
- Flexibility for BYOD rooms where users connect their own laptops.
A new device setup page for mobiles means IT teams can get their audio conferencing systems up and running without needing to install software or create accounts.
- Users connect to their HDL310 and HDL410 systems using the QR code on their Connect Module.
- Easy-to-follow instructions ensure devices are up to date and calibrated for the best experience
Camera companies can use Nureva’s API to stream sound location data for camera steering and switching. The level of location accuracy creates a better remote collaboration experience by:
- Delivering accurate audio location data so cameras can follow the conversation in a room.