The SYNTHEA series is designed to provide maximum flexibility to the audiovisual installations market.
Spanish manufacturer Equipson has interesting innovations in its range of versatile Synthea amplifiers, the latest additions to its expanded WORK PRO brand.
Designed for AV installations, Synthea amplifiers allow users to explore a universe of sound possibilities thanks to their integrated DSP technology and built-in WEB control application. The versatility of this range of amplifiers makes it suitable for numerous applications, especially those that require an intuitive setup process. From bars, cafes, hotels, and restaurants to gyms, shops, conference rooms, and places of worship, Synthea allows users to adapt the sound to specific environments and create the perfect atmosphere for each space.
Available in various configurations, all Synthea amplifiers come with a web server that can be accessed from any WiFi or Ethernet-connected device without the need for additional software installation. This allows users to adjust and control all aspects of their speaker system with incredible precision, from anywhere and at any time.
The Synthea range, which operates at low impedance (4-16 ohms) and high impedance (70V/100V), offers several channel output and power options for maximum flexibility. The fully integrated DSP is controlled via TCP/IP, GPIOs, and S/PDIF in/out, meaning that signals can be easily mixed to any output, making it very straightforward to connect multiple amplifiers in a larger installation.
Since the launch of Synthea, Equipson has improved both the firmware and software based on customer feedback, so the entire range now offers even more flexibility. In addition to the existing DSP functionality, users can now combine input sources into two or four separate mixes and configure any output to high or low impedance.
Other new features include Talk Over (Ducking) with Priority and the inclusion of an input high-pass filter and output routing (SPDIF). Equipson has also updated the Synthea generator to include pink noise and sine wave, and has incorporated a 5-band parametric equalizer and a bandpass filter on each analog input.
There are four Synthea models available, all in stock and ready for shipping. They include:
- Synthea 2125, which offers 2 channels with 125W of power each or 1 channel with 250W, ideal for smaller sound systems that require clear and detailed sound.
- Synthea 2500, which also offers 2 channels but with higher power of 500W per channel or 1 channel of 1000W.
- Synthea 4125, which provides 4 channels of 125W each or 2 channels of 250W. This amplifier is ideal for sound systems that require multiple speakers.
- Synthea 4500, which provides 4 channels of 500W each or 2 channels of 1000W. This is the most powerful amplifier in the range and is suitable for large venues that require high volume and powerful sound.
- Class D amplifier
- Full DSP matrix controlled via TCP/IP
- Integrated WEB control application
- Balanced/unbalanced analog inputs
- S/PDIF input/output
- LoZ and HiZ outputs
- GPIO control ports
- Switched-mode power supply